Opened in historic downtown Laurel in November 2014, Red Rooster Kitchen was founded with a mission to make truly homemade and delicious Montana jams, jellies, syrups, and baked goods.
Our founder, Donna Godwin previously owned and operated the Apple Village Cafe in Columbus and the Red Rooster Cafe in Billings.
Today, Red Rooster Kitchen produces 42 varieties of Montana made jams, jellies, syrups, sauces, and other products. We are also a wholesale bakery and commercial kitchen space.
Our products are sold in restaurants, grocery chains, coffee shops, and other stores throughout Montana. Many of our products are also available to order directly through our online store.
Kitchen Space for Caterers and Bakers
Red Rooster Kitchen also features commercial kitchen space that is available to rent for any size commercial food need, including caterers, bakers, and any other food entrepreneur.
The space is available for rent by the hour, day, week, or month. For more information or to reserve kitchen space, give us a call at (406) 633-4661.
Where You Can Find Us
Here are just some of the many stores around Montana where you can find our homemade jams, jellies, syrups, and sauces:
- 2 J’s Fresh Market, Great Falls MT
- Alpine Lodge, Red Lodge MT
- Billings Hardware, Billings MT
- Brandis Candies, Greybull WY
- Book Peddler, West Yellowstone MT
- Central MT Variety, Lewistown MT
- Chalet Market, Billings MT
- Chief Plenty Coups State Park, Pryor MT
- Columbus IGA PLUS, Columbus MT
- Cooke City Store, Cooke City MT
- Eagle Store, West Yellowstone MT
- Earth Wise General Store, Big Timber MT
- Emmett’s Meats, Columbus MT
- Fishtail General Store, Fishtail MT
- Food Works, Lewistown MT
- Gardner Gifts, Gardner MT
- Harmony, Laurel MT
- Montana Ace Hardware, Kalispell MT
- Montana Ace Hardware, Polson MT
- Montana Ace Hardware, Ronan MT
- Montana Ace Hardware, Missoula MT
- Real Foods Market, Helena MT
- The Kitchen Country Store, Laurel MT
- The Yogurt Shop, Laurel MT
- Touch of Country, Absarokee MT
- Town & Country Supply, Bridger MT
- Town & Country Supply, Hardin MT
- Town & Country Supply, Laurel East MT
- Town & Country Supply, Laurel West MT
- Quinn’s Hot Springs Resort, Paradise MT
- West Glacier National Park, Glacier MT
Stop In For a Sweet Treat
We also gladly accept visitors at our location. Stop by the Red Rooster Kitchen in Laurel to say hello and grab a delicious baked treat!
Locations Selling Our Baked Goods
Here are some of the many locations around Montana where you can get a homemade Red Rooster Kitchen baked goodie:
- Big Sky Coffee Roasters, Billings MT
- Classy N’ Sassy Coffee, Billings MT (Heights, Lockwood, and Broadwater locations)
- Heidi’s Coffee Cabin, Laurel MT
- Hot Shot Espresso, Colstrip MT
- Town & Country Supply (Bridger MT, Hardin MT, and both Laurel MT locations)
- Java Down Under, Billings MT (First Interstate Building)